Meet Dr. Alexa
Hailing originally from North Dakota, Dr. Alexa is a community builder who takes time to actively listen to her patients and understand their needs. Known to be empathetic, trusting, and giving, Alexa is a helper in her community.
She prizes happiness, loves hockey, and has traveled on numerous mission trips to give back. She is involved in leadership with multiple Chamber of Commerces, referral networking groups, and more. A proud geek, Alexa is the leader of a group of like minded people called ‘Geekazoids.’
She enjoys traveling, gluten free cuisine, science fiction, the ocean, and watching reruns of The Office with her partner, George, and her two dogs Dobby and Murphy.
The Doctor Credentials
- Bachelor of Science in Biology with an emphasis of Chemistry and Physics from University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Board Member for the Danville Chamber of Commerce, Danville, CA
- Ambassador President for the Danville Chamber of Commerce, Danville, CA
- Speaker graduate for WomanSpeak Circle, Livermore, CA
- Speaker for class at Life West Chiropractic College, Hayward, CA
- Doctor volunteer for Chiropractic Outreach trips with Art of the Specific, Mexico City, El Salvador and Philippines